Maker Monday! Stickers!
Illustration by Erin McPhee
Every Monday we’re bringing you awesome craft ideas from The Studio, a drop-in program for youth aged 13-21 run by Delisle Youth Services. (http://delisleyouth.org)
The Studio is a youth directed drop-in centre for queer and trans youth and allies ages 13-21. Come chill with us at Mon-Thurs 3-8pm at The Studio under the Northern District Toronto Library at 40 Orchard View Blvd in Toronto!
This Monday Nigel (aka. King Comix) lead a workshop on doodling and sticker-making! Supplies: - Pens/markers - Large labels - Packing tape - Scissors
- First Nigel lead us in a doodling exercise where we scribbled on a piece of paper, then we looked for pictures within the scribbles.
- After spending some time doodling, we planned what stickers we might want to make
- We used the markers to draw our stickers onto the large labels
- Next we covered the drawings in packing tape
- Finally, we cut out the stickers and stuck them on things!
Yay! Simple but fun stickers!